- This event has passed.
Diversity & Inclusion: How mentoring plays a key role
June 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Can mentoring solve the diversity dilemma? What practical steps can be taken to improve gender equality in business and politics?
A panel of industry leaders and business experts will discuss the current barriers and challenges women face on their leadership journey in both business and politics and the practical steps to overcome them, including the important role of mentoring.
• Rare Birds Ambassadors Alicia Lillington, Change and Communications Lead Australian Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
• Stefanee Lovett, Government Relations and Public Policy Google
• Antony Stinziani, Executive Group Manager, Digital, Data and Technology Solutions at the ACT Government
• Belinda Kendall, General Manager and Aboriginal Consultant, Curijo
• MC Jo Burston, Founder and CEO Inspiring Rare Birds
Since 2015 Inspiring Rare Birds has been driving economic equality through a combination of mentoring, education and community. It has amassed a connected community of more than 60,000 men and women across Australia and partners with corporates as well as government to impact diversity and inclusion in business.
As well as the panel discussion, we will be introducing our newest Ambassador Alicia Lillington. The evening includes time for networking and drinks and grazing platters will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you!